Rules: These books must have been on your shelf for a whole year. You must sign up through the link, and your complete list must be posted by Jan. 15.
1. Books must be read and reviewed to be counted.
2. Add updated links to each books review with the date completed.
3. Leave comments on above post as you go along, to update us on your status.
4. Come back here if/when you complete this challenge and leave a comment indicating that you CONQUERED YOUR 2018 TBR LIST! (Everyone who completes it will be entered in a drawing for a $50 Amazon or Book Depository gift card.)
5. There will be monthly check-ins on the 15th of each month so you can link to your reviews, and mini-challenges.
Here’s my list:
1. A Time to Kill by John Grisham
2. Spark by John Ratey
3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (the illustrated version)
4. SuperBetter by Jane McGonigal
5. Overcoming Overeating
6. The Fast Diet
7. Pat of Silver Bush by L. M. Montgomery
8. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
10. Princess Lessons by Meg Cabot
11. Perfect Princess by Meg Cabot
12. Quidditch through the Ages
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Wonder Woman by Carol Lay
Bob Harper’s book
A Temporary Gift by Asmaa Hussein
Happily Ever After by Trista Sutter
Traitor by Terry Holdbrooks